Book Library & Store
Welcome To Our Campus
Physics Education Study Program, Science Education Department, Teacher Training and Education Faculty
1. Having the ability to apply their knowledge and skills in learning practices that include planning, implementing, and evaluating.
2. Having the ability to solve problems and to make decision using scientific methods in the field of physics education.
3. Having the ability in lifelong and independent learning by pursuing higher education and participating in professional training activities.
4. Having the ability to communicate both orally and writing, and the ability to work independently and in team.
5. Having qualifications that meet the needs of the world of work and having an entrepreneurial spirit.
6. Having professional understanding and responsibility, and performing their profession according to the ethics.
Research Club: Writing Tips and Procedures for Publication of Scientific Articles
Research Club (RC) is one of the student activities organized by the Department of Reasoning and S
Training of Physics Teacher Competency Improvement in East Kalimantan 2022
The Ibis Samarinda Hotel was the venue for the East Kalimantan Province Physics Teacher Comp
Meeting with Physics Education Alumni
The Physics Education Study Program, Mulawarman University, held a meeting with representa
(COMING SOON) Training on Making Global Warming Digital Poster for Junior High School Students in Samarinda
COMING SOON Training on Making Digital Posters on the Theme of Global Warming for Junior High Schoo
New Students Post of Planet Mars is a center for information services and registration of new Physic